The object of the game is to collect a hand where most or all of the cards can be combined into sets and runs and the point value of the remaining unmatched ( deadwood ) cards is low.
Articles in this section
- How many decks are there in the game?
- How many players are there in a table?
- What is the value of the cards?
- Is there any joker in the deck?
- How many cards do each players have for playing?
- What is the objective of the game?
- How is the game scored?
- What does Deadwood mean?
- What are the Sets & the Runs?
- What is the valid run?