The game is scored based on how much deadwood each players have at the end of each game. If the knocker's count is lower, the knocker scores the difference between the two counts. If the knocker did not go gin and the counts are equal or the knocker's count is greater than that of the opponent, the knocker has been undercut.
Articles in this section
- How many decks are there in the game?
- How many players are there in a table?
- What is the value of the cards?
- Is there any joker in the deck?
- How many cards do each players have for playing?
- What is the objective of the game?
- How is the game scored?
- What does Deadwood mean?
- What are the Sets & the Runs?
- What is the valid run?