How many chips does the winner get? Bilge U. September 19, 2023 13:16 Updated Follow The player to win the hand gets 90% of the bet amount in the table. *The remaining 10% is added to the jackpot. Click for customer support Related articles How do I find my Player ID and PIN for Okey Plus? Personal Data Requests How to play 7 pairs? Connection Problem (Mobile) Is the 12-13-1 run valid? Comments 0 comments Please sign in to leave a comment.