1. The cards are dealt across seven columns called the Tableau. The first pile has one card, the second has two, and so on up to seven cards in the last pile. The top card of each pile is face up, all others are face down.
The remaining cards go in a single face down pile called the stock or Waste.
2. Move Aces from the Tableau to the Foundation by tapping or dragging.
3. Stack cards in piles in descending order (Queen on King, 9 on 10, etc.). Each card must alternate in color (red on black/black on red).
4. You may move all or part of one column of cards in the Tableau to another card. Here, the 8 of Diamonds and all cards below it are moved from the 9 of Spades to the 9 of Clubs.
5. You can move any King (and any attached cards) to any empty spaces in the Tableau. Kings from the Waste pile can be moved like this too. Note: You can only place Kings on these spaces.
6. If you run out of moves, you may draw 1 card from the Waste pile. When you run out of cards from the Waste pile, you may recycle them and draw through them again as many times as you like. It's a challenge to win without recycling! (Switch to Draw-3 mode in Settings)
7. Fill all suit-specific foundations in ascending order (Ace, 2, 3, etc., to King) to win. Finally, once you've uncovered all cards in the Tableau, you can quickly move all cards to the Foundation by tapping "Auto Win"!