What are some tips for winning?
- Examine the Tableau before making any moves to find the Aces
- Avoid placing cards into the Free Cells except as a last resort. If you get stuck and can't move cards out of your Free Cells, start a New Game.
- Try to create an empty column in the Tableau as soon as possible
- Try to make long cascades of cards in the Tableau with a King at the top
- As a shortcut, you can actually move more than 1 card if you have sufficient open spaces in the Tableau and Free Cells
- Empty Tableau columns allow you to make "Super Moves" which effectively DOUBLE the number of Free Cells you have to move cards.
- With "Super Moves", tap the topmost card of the sequence. The game will automatically indicate whether the move is valid and the cards will move into the empty Tableau space (see example)
- When you've uncovered a sufficient number of Tableau cards, the "Auto Win" option will appear