Avatar

Bilge U.

  • Total activity 856
  • Last activity
  • Member since
  • Following 0 users
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 747

Articles

Votes on activity by Bilge U. Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • How many players can play Okey Plus?

    Okey Plus can be played with 2-3-4 players.   Click for customer support

  • My Connection Slow (Web)

    click for support Please apply the steps below in order to resolve the issue.   Firstly refresh the game page and try to restart the game.   Older version of Flash Player or corrupted Flash Play...

  • Is the 12-13-1 run valid?

    Yes, the 12-13-1 run which is valid in Okey, but 13-1-2 or 13-1-2-3 etc is not valid.     Click for customer support

  • What's the object in Canak Okey Plus?

    The object of the game is to be the first to eliminate all the tiles from your rack by forming them into sets of runs and sets, and then melding them onto the table.   Click for customer support

  • How to play 7 pairs?

    You can click the “Play 7 Pairs” button to go for seven pairs and see the tiles thrown by your opponents, but in this case, you’re obliged to complete your hand with 7 pairs.     Click for customer...

  • How many chips does the winner get?

    The player to win the hand gets 90% of the bet amount in the table. *The remaining 10% is added to the jackpot.     Click for customer support

  • What is a Joker?

    Joker is the tile of the same color and one number greater than the Face Up Tile. So, it is of high probability that Joker represents a different number and color in every game.   Click for custome...

  • Connection Problem (Mobile)

    Here is what we recommend if you experience this issue often: 1) Use Wi-Fi connection instead of 3G or 4G. 2) Avoid playing the game while traveling. Your mobile device will constantly switch base ...

  • How to play?

    Bid Whist is a partnership trick-taking game. It is played with a standard deck of 52 cards, plus 2 jokers, for a total of 54 cards.   Whist is a partnership trick-taking game that is played with a...

  • Connection Problem (Web)

    Here is what we recommend if you experience this issue often: 1. First, refresh the game page and restart the game. 2. Older versions of Flash Player or corrupted Flash Player files might cause suc...